The sledge for the whole family, for beginners, experts and ambitious lugers
Sledging is a family sport where safety comes first. On customer request this sledge is equipped with the innovative braking system (Brake-Steer-System) from bachmann for an intuitive control of the speed. Find out more about our patented BSS brake and system here.
This sledge is a sports device for everyone: beginners, experts and sportsmen. Dedicated to those for whom sledging does not only mean fun and action, but also pleasure of the descent. Lightness in every curve thanks to the new skids radius for universal use. The evolution of this sledge is feelable. The hightech for universal applications.
TOURMAKRO skates are made of 2 mm thick hardwood layers. The metal feet are mounted on the servo pads in a "mobile" way, interchangeable steel blades for the best possible smoothness and a strong edge grip. The design fabric seat is mounted on padded clasps.
- Installation on request of the intuitively operated brake system "Brake Steer System" -> maximum safety for the whole family, even on icy surfaces
- The lightest two-seater sledge on the market: 6 kg of weight
- Elegant design
- Comfortable large seat made of high quality material, also suitable for two-seaters
- The closed seat offers absolute protection against moisture and snow
- The skates are made with layers of hardwood, which makes them extremely stable and free from distortions
- Very agile and easy to drive even for inexperienced lugers
Length: 112 cm - Height: 22 cm - Seat: W. 42 x L. 57 cm
- Single seater for teenagers and adults from a height of 165 cm to 200 cm
- Two-seater for adults or teenagers
Weight: 6 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.