The traditional sledge with the latest technology for everyone
Sledging is a family sport where safety comes first. On customer request this sledge is equipped with the innovative braking system (Brake-Steer-System) from bachmann for an intuitive control of the speed. Find out more about our patented BSS brake and system here.
A long-established traditional sledge construction made of high quality wood with a belt seat. It contains the multiple proved bachmann technology and ensures excellent driving characteristics. Equipped with original laminated skids made of 2 mm hardwood lamellas, hardwood feet mounted "flexibly" in the runners, steel tracks as with our world champion luge with best sliding properties and strong edge grip. Excellent dynamics and stability - an ideal companion for all slopes.
- Installation on request of the intuitively operated brake system "Brake Steer System" -> maximum safety for the whole family, even on icy surfaces
- Traditional design
- High quality
- Comfortable large and high seat made of qualitative material
- The skids are laminated of hardwood layers, which makes them extremely stable and free of distortion
- Equipped with steel tracks from our world champion luge
- Very agile and easy to steer even for inexperienced lugers
Length: 112 cm - Height: 25 cm - Seat: W. 40 x L. 57 cm (with red seat)
- Single seater for teenagers and adults from a height of 165 cm to 200 cm
- Two-seater for adults or adults or teenagers
Weight: 7,3 kg
Length: 107 cm - Height: 25 cm - Seat: W. 40 x L. 47 cm (with black-gray seat)
- Single seater for teenagers and adults from a height of 145 cm to 200 cm
- Two-seater for adults or teenagers
Weight: 7 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.