Sledging for the whole family, for beginners, advanced lugers and specialists
Sledging is a family sport where safety comes first. On customer request this sledge is equipped with the innovative braking system (Brake-Steer-System) from bachmann for an intuitive control of the speed. Find out more about our patented BSS brake and system here.
A unique sledge construction brings the authentic driving experience to the slopes. Excellent dynamics, perfect stability and a strong edge grip bring you safely to your destination.
The new bachmann GOLDEDITION guarantees energy, speed and stability. Short and long curves are more fun than ever thanks to the special running rails that are bent away at the rear. This sledge is very versatile!
Equipped with hardwood laminated skids of 2mm, hardwood feet mounted "flexibly" in the runners, racing steel running tracks as used on our world champion luge with the best sliding properties and strong edge grip.
Thanks to the many eyelets, the new sledge seat can be quickly and easily adjusted to the driver's desired seating position. It can be set lower at the front and higher at the rear. In addition, the seat is padded on all sides, which makes driving pleasure clearly felt.
The perfect companion for all slopes. For experts who love speed, but also for recreational lugers who like to be relaxed. The GOLDEDITION does not set any limits for the driver: better force transmission and more dynamic cornering. A luge that clearly shows its current racing technology from the first corner.
A real weapon on the sledge slope! Developed together with our experienced athletes, there is a lot of proven know-how inside.
- Installation on request of the intuitively operated brake system "Brake Steer System" -> maximum safety for the whole family, even on icy surfaces
- Sporty design
- Comfortable and height-adjustable seat made of high quality material
- The closed seat offers absolute protection against moisture and snow
- With laminated hardwood skids, which makes them extremely stable and free of distortion
- Equipped with racing steel rails from our world champion luge
- Very agile and easy to steer even for inexperienced lugers
Art. 175: Length: 107 cm - Height: 20 cm - Seat: W. 44 x L. 48 cm
Suitable as single seater for teenagers and adults from a height of 165 cm to 200 cm
weight: 7 kg
Art. 185: Length: 112 cm - Height: 20 cm - Seat: W. 44 x L. 53 cm
- Single seater for teenagers and adults from a height of 165 cm to 200 cm
- Two-seater for adults or adults or teenagers
weight: 7,3 kg
Art. 190: Length: 112 cm - Height: 20 cm - Seat: W. 44 x L. 58 cm
Suitable for single or two-seater for adults
weight: 7,3 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.