The sledge for beginners, experts and sports
Sledging is a family sport where safety comes first. This sledge is equipped with the innovative braking system from bachmann for an intuitive control of the speed. Find out more about our BSS braking system here. On request, it is also available without a brake system.
For lugers which are not just looking for fun and action, but want to enjoy sledging. The sledge is ease in every corner with the new curve radius. With laminated skids of hardwood, steel feet mounted "flexibly" in the skids. With curved and padded special steel rods around the designed and closed seat and steel skids with good sliding properties and strong edge grip on hard and soft snow.
The further development of the previous model (Exclusiv Sport-Rodel) is visible and noticeable. The shorter skids with a new curve radius make cornering easier and a downhill experience. A wonderful introduction to the world of high performance: Sledging experience is guaranteed! Wherever you go, this sledge is ready for anything - high technology for universal use.
- Intuitively operated brake system "Brake Steer System" -> maximum safety for the whole family, even on icy surfaces
- The lightest sledge for adults on the market: 5 kg
- Suits in every car trunk and is easy to transport
- Space-saving: total length of only 96 cm and easily stackable
- Comfortable large seat made of high quality material, also suitable as a two-seater
- The closed seat offers absolute protection against moisture and snow
- The laminated skids of hardwood are extremely stable and free of distortion
- Very agile and easy to steer even for inexperienced luger
Length: 96 cm - Height: 22 cm - Seat: W. 40 x L. 55 cm
- Single seater for teenagers and adults from a height of 135 cm to 200 cm
- Two-seater for adults or teenagers
Weight: 5 kg
Length: 85 cm - Height: 21 cm - Seat: W. 32 x L. 41 cm
Suitable as single seater for children and teenagers from a height of 130 cm to 160 cm
Weight: 4,5 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.