The traditional sledge with the latest technology for everyone
Sledging is a family sport where safety comes first. This sledge is equipped with the innovative braking system from bachmann for an intuitive control of the speed. Find out more about our BSS braking system here. On request, it is also available without a brake system.
A long-established traditional sledge construction made of high quality wood with a belt seat. It contains the multiple proved bachmann technology and ensures excellent driving characteristics. Equipped with original laminated skids made of 2 mm hardwood lamellas, hardwood feet mounted "flexibly" in the runners, steel tracks as with our world champion luge with best sliding properties and strong edge grip. Excellent dynamics and stability - an ideal companion for all slopes.
- Intuitively operated "Brake Steer System" -> maximum safety for the whole family, even on icy surfaces
- Traditional design
- High quality
- Comfortable large and high seat made of qualitative material, also suitable as a two-seater
- The skids are laminated of hardwood layers, which makes them extremely stable and free of distortion
- Equipped with steel tracks from our world champion luge
- Very agile and easy to steer even for inexperienced lugers
Length: 112 cm - Height: 25 cm - Seat: W. 40 x L. 57 cm (with red seat)
- Single seater for teenagers and adults from a height of 165 cm to 200 cm
- Two-seater for adults or adults or teenagers
weight: 7,3 kg
Length: 107 cm - Height: 25 cm - Seat: W. 40 x L. 47 cm (with black-gray seat)
- Single seater for teenagers and adults from a height of 145 cm to 200 cm
- Two-seater for adults or teenagers
weight: 7 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.